πŸ”₯ Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000

Team 7

Comments

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 16,958 Level 5

Elma I don't think you have this one. Just say happy candyversary. And mention a memorable memory about candy friends, even if you just say how much you enjoy learning about the game

• rebelchild

Hello ladies! I have no new scores to declare. Just checking in with you all

• sudejo
    sudejo Posts: 476 Level 3

No new scores by me either. It is hard to get scores in the 800s. But there is still some time to play.

Just keep in touch!

• nekocat
    nekocat Posts: 16,692 Level 5

Hello dear MarmaLadies ! @rebelchild @sudejo

I have been very busy visiting and helping out my aged father since Sunday. Did not have so much time for crushing lately, but I am just back home now. I will focus on the game again.

I've heard from some King friends (and Jelly competitors) that they are very busy with this challenge. I think we are not the only ones finding it difficult to improve our score. 😁

Have a lovely night or day! πŸ€—

• rebelchild

Claire take care of your father first. We have competitive scores I think. Either way we all earn the badge.

Things are always crazy at my house. I've been playing often but with no improvements.

Claire you mentioned that you have cats. How many kitties do you have? Currently I have 2 1/2 cats. Two cats I took in because they were homeless living in my shed. The 1/2 cat is also living in my shed but I can't gain his confidence and trust to get very close to him. I've been trying every day since November.

I also have two doberman and a very large red eared slider turtle. And a gecko.

• rebelchild

I finally improved my score. Maybe it helped to whine a little. @nekocat @sudejo 860,243

• sudejo
    sudejo Posts: 476 Level 3

Wow, that is good score Jo, @rebelchild. I do think we are counting in this tournament!!! So, Claire, @nekocat, don't hesitate if you can't play. Your father is first place.

At this moment I have a pensionado guidance dog, a golden retriever, as a guest. You must be a busy mom, Jo. Do you still have time for a holiday?

Will see youπŸ™‚

• nekocat
    nekocat Posts: 16,692 Level 5
    edited August 22

Hey dear friends @sudejo @rebelchild

Thank you so much for your support and kind words. I must admit that time flies when looking after an elderly parent (93 years old).

I have played a bit today, but no good results for the moment. I love seeing scores rising, what a great entry Jo! 🀩

So many animals, no wonder you find it crazy at your house!

You are beating me in terms of cats: I look after two only, a 7 years old black male (Neko hence my username here), and a 3 years old white female that was found as a kitten in a plastic bag next to a nearby road 😠😑🀬. Both are supposed to be my daughters' but they live with me. She somehow tricked me πŸ˜‚

We nearly got a third one as another stray female found its way to our house. Although I love cars I declined my daughter's idea to keep it... 😁 We found a loving family for her.

What a nice activity to take care of this dog Elma ☺️ I am not good with dogs at all…

Speak to you soon, dear MarmaLadies !

• rebelchild

Elma I leave Friday night ( tonight)for an eight day family vacation on the outer Banks NC. We are taking the dogs too. The one dog is crippled and retarded.

• rebelchild

Do you ladies have this one? Make sure to read directions on page 1

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-jelly-saga/discussion/344087/jelly-community-explorer-quiz/p1

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?