🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

(Finished) Once upon a time: Share your ending for a chance to earn gold bars.

_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
edited June 2019 in Off-topic
Share your ending and the top 3 will receive 50 Gold bars. GO!

Deadline: Submissions accepted until 4th of June, 12:00, CET!

Don't have a Community account yet? 
Then sign up here to participate.

Once upon a time …. in the Cotton Candy Clouds there lives Jenny and Yeti.

Jenny is a yeti girl who lives with her uncle, Mr. Yeti. She wears an orange shirt and a green ribbon.  She is the first and only main character that is an animal (as she is a yeti).  She also is the first and only character who does not cry in (super) hard levels when the player fails a (boss) level, she only becomes sad in normal levels.  When you complete a level, she appears jolly. In any adventure, she always flies with her balloon.

One day during one of her adventures, she finds out that Jelly Queen has been up to her tricks again! 

She is evil!  She wants to show everyone that she is the boss!  She enjoys spreading her green jellies and that is how she traps Yeti. Her body is made of pink jelly and she wears earrings and a necklace made of orange striped candies and she holds a wand with an orange sphere on its head.

And so, Jenny's rescue adventure begins.

“Oh no, what happened to Uncle Yeti,” says Jenny.  “Jelly Queen has trapped him in her green jelly.“  

You will usually see Jelly Queen on all the jelly boss levels where she loves to spread green jellies all over. To clear the jelly levels, you have to remove all her green jelly.  But she is sneaky because when it’s her turn, she will spread more of her green jelly taking it away from your jelly.  It’s not that easy trying to defeat her! If you click/tap to end any of her levels, she will appear in the middle of the screen and throw her green jelly at the screen before the game over screen appears. 

“Hang in there Uncle Yeti, “ says Jenny.  “I will find a way to get you out of there!  She gets into her blimp and follows Jelly Queen.  Do you think Jenny can get her uncle out of that jelly mold?  What do you think it would take to do it?  Please share your ending with us.

Contest Terms & Conditions

Comments

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Jenny faces the Jelly Queen in a jelly spreading competition, and the winner gets Mr. Yeti. Jenny wins with her final move and tries to take Mr. Yeti home, but Jelly Queen makes a desperation move and tries to attack Jenny! Luckily, Jenny pulled out a lollipop hammer and hit Jelly Queen in the head with it and saved the day!
  • RegalRenz
    RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend
    The jelly queen notices Jenny trailing her and speeds off to her lair with Jenny hot on her tail. With Jenny gaining on her, the jelly queen starts throwing green jelly bombs at Jenny while Jenny does evasive maneuvers to escape getting jelly bombed. They get to the queen's lair and the queen drags Yeti who is trapped inside a green jelly glob inside. Jenny races after them and finally comes face to face with the jelly queen. The jelly queen throws another green jelly bomb and Jenny dodges. Jenny throws three red jelly bombs of her own in quick succession and stuns the queen rendering her unable to move. For her final move, Jenny pulls out a striped hammer and smashes the green jelly that encases Yeti and he's set free. The jelly queen knows that shes defeated so she slinks away in shame while muttering "You haven't seen the last of me". "Uncle, you're free!" cries Jenny as she hugs Yeti. She hands him a wrapped hammer and says "This will come in handy if the jelly queen tries anything else". Yeti hugs her tightly and says "Thanks Jenny, you're my hero".

• Crimson_Dawn
    Hello, @Elsa! Is the contest over?
  • _Elsa_
    I think you still have time to get your answer in because she didn't close it today and they are all gone now.  So do your thing and she will probably close it tomorrow.
  • Crimson_Dawn
    I've already entered the contest, @Elsa. I was just wondering if it was over because I haven't received the gold bars. 
  • _Elsa_
    I didn’t look at the top to see that you did it.  I wrote to my Facebook group yesterday saying that it was ending and to hurry up if they wanted to enter but no one wrote her so I guess you will be one of the winners when she closed it tomorrow.
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    A huge thanks to @Crimson_Dawn and @RegalRenz for participating and Congratulations to both of you 🤗

You're Gold bars has been added to your game so you'll find this the next time you open the app 😉

I also want to take this opportunity to thank @Elsa for a lovely contest and a great story you guys have helped her shape! 
  • RegalRenz
    RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend
    Thanks @QueenB and @Elsa. Congrats on your gold bars @Crimson_Dawn
  • _Elsa_
    Congratulations to both of you!  Now I am talking to QueenB because it is a full story so I'm not sure if she wants me to post the next part here or in the fun area.  Look for the rest of the story real soon...........
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Thanks @QueenB and @Elsa! Congratulations to you as well @RegalRenz! This is the first time I've won the main prize before. I guess I couldn't lose this one!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?