🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

How to delete king account

Options
CrystalRobertson
CrystalRobertson Posts: 2 Newbie

I want to delete king account because I don’t want it saving my progress will u please tell me how 

Best Answer

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi everyone! 

Hope you had a good weekend! 

@gwenwithers, I'm sorry to hear you'd like to delete your account. To do that, please contact our Support here (or by clicking "Contact us" at the bottom of the page. You'll be taken to a form, make sure to select "Privacy" as Topic and "Permanently delete my account" as subtopic. 

Let us know if you have any questions! 

Have a jellycious day you all 🍒

Answers

• JustPlaying
    JustPlaying Posts: 4,196 Level 5
    Options

Hi Crystal,

If you log out of you King account and do not log in to Facebook or a King account your progress will not be saved on any servers. It will be saved locally on your device which you can clear in your app settings. By doing this if you will lose progress is something happens with your device. 

• barbmiller46
    barbmiller46 Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited January 2020
    Options
    On candy crush saga where's all my boosters 
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    Welcome to our Community @barbmiller46😃

Do you mind posting your question on Candy Crush Saga page here as here we deal with Candy Crush Jelly Saga game.

• gwenwithers
    gwenwithers Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    How do you delete a king account?
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @gwenwithers, welcome to our community.  You can't delete a king account.  I had created a second account a long time ago and wanted to delete it and management told me that it can't be done.  Is there a specific reason why you want to delete it?
  • lulu13
    lulu13 Posts: 3,026 Level 5
    Options
    How do you delete a king account?
    Elsa said:
    Hi @gwenwithers, welcome to our community.  You can't delete a king account.  I had created a second account a long time ago and wanted to delete it and management told me that it can't be done.  Is there a specific reason why you want to delete it?
    @charrison20 I’ve found this. Not sure if it helps. 
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi everyone! 

@gwenwithers, I'm sorry to hear you'd like to delete your account. To do that, please contact our Support here (or by clicking "Contact us" at the bottom of the page. You'll be taken to a form, make sure to select "Privacy" as Topic and "Permanently delete my account" as subtopic. 

• lulu13
    Options

QueenMia said:
    Hi everyone! 

Hi again @charrison20
    I hope this helps if you still want to permanently delete your account. 
    I hope you don’t! 🤗

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Wow @QueenMia I didn't know that a King account could be deleted.  I have 2 accounts and asked @Cezdiamond if she could delete the second account.  She said that it couldn't be done but maybe now it can.  That would be cool!

@charrison20, I agree with @lulu13 by asking you why you want to delete it permanently?  My second account is just very inactive. Just a thought.
  • lulu13
    Options
    Hi @Elsa, I didn’t either!
     I searched on the community page and it took me to your comment to @gwenwithers. I then looked online at king.com and it said that you couldn’t delete your account. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?