🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Lost progress

Dizzyamos
Dizzyamos Posts: 2 Newbie
Hi please help..
my iPhone was stolen, my game progress was saved with my king account but when I reinstalled and logged in I have gone back to the first level 😔 I was in sight of the last level before my phone incident? 
Is there anything that you can do?

Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Dizzyamos and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I am sorry your phone was stolen. I will ask you to fill in the support form here https://soporto.king.com/contact

Fill in all the blank spaces and make sure you are choosing the correct topic (Problems with my game) and subtopic (Game didn't save). Once you fill it in you will receive an automated email message. You need to reply to that message and explain your issue. If you don't do so, they won't reach you at all. They will be able to help you but you need to be a little bit patient because they are receiving thousands of requests on a daily basis and they need to reach everyone.

Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day 🤗
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Dizzyamos, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

To add to what @firebombmarkus wrote above, I am going to give you a link to get your user ID # and I am going to ask you to follow the steps here.

Once you have that number, complete the contact form from the link that @firebombmarkus gave you above.  It will go much faster if you have the number on hand when you write them.  Also please make sure to use this topic and subtopic so that it gets picked up faster too.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?