🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Why will my app not open?

Options
toddkarrie
toddkarrie Posts: 2 Newbie
For the past two weeks or more, when I press the app I get the orange King image then it crashes.  Nothing shows up and the app closes.  I have tried many obvious possible solutions, but nothing has worked.  I want to save my level, so I don't want to simply delete and reinstall.  What can I do?

Answers

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @toddkarrie - welcome to our friendly community. Sorry to hear you’ve had this issue. Can you please confirm if your app is up to date and what device you use to login. Have you tried to clear the cache and cookies and power off your device to resync the game?

Lastly please note you need at least 2 MB of free space on your device for the games to work properly.  Hope this helps 🙏🏻
  • toddkarrie
    toddkarrie Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Thanks for the reply.  Yes, I have tried all the suggestions you have for me using my iPhone.  Any other ideas? Also, can I save my levels without facebook?  I don't use it.
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,732 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @toddkarrie!

As a last resort, try re-installing the game, it usually fixes most issues (please note that any progress on the mobile device that has not been synchronized with Facebook/King account at this stage will be lost.

However, all the progress that is currently saved on Facebook/King account  can easily be retrieved, once you have reconnected the device successfully). 

Regrettably, you will lose any saved boosters and messages. I would recommend using these up before re-installing, if possible.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?