🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Shows lives on the envelope, disappear when I open it! (FIXED on version 2.31.22)!

Answers

• Cat-13
    Cat-13 Posts: 539 Level 3
    The problem isn't fixed yet Queen B. I've left me free lives up at this point. Especially since they don't give you enough fishes for 1340. It only comes our 3 times. Then you have to TRY to make your own. This one is suppose to be easy. But I'm figuring it's because Jelly isn't working right. 
  • Cat-13
    My game has been updated and still isn't fixed. I play at home on a regular computer. Not a tablet or phone.
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited November 2019
    Hi everyone!

Thank you very much for the feedback on the issue. We understand it is very inconvenient and are doing our best to resolve it asap. However, it is taking us a bit of time as we need to identify the cause and find a fix. 

I'm glad to let you know however, that we believe we will be able to fix it within the next few days with a new release.

We're sorry for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding and patience. 

In the meantime, join us for some fun and extra Gold bars in our latest contests! Right here. Also feel free to give us feedback on the game and Royal Championships here

Good luck everyone and don't forget to have fun :star: 
  • urmel71
    urmel71 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Hi all,

I don‘t receive messages anymore. There is still a notification on the side bar about new messages but if I open the message windows nothing appears.

Please help
  • Cat-13
    Thank you QueenMia. I'm hoping I'll be able to get back all those free turns I lost. So many now, I lost track. Or perhaps they will give us some gold bars. Have a great weekend.
  • Cat-13
    I forgot to add. Not only that I can't get my messages. I can't sign on to Facebook. 
  • looney
    looney Posts: 12 Level 2
    still having the same problem.  lives disappear when box is opened.
  • peturnea
    peturnea Posts: 15 Level 2
    Hi @QueenMia!
    I'm happy to know you guys are working on it, and even more to know I'm not the only one. But sadly 😔  this has been happening for around a month, and it has discouraged me a little. I love this game. As a matter of fact, it is the only I've saved throughout the years and I feel close to it. I'm in level 3036 and when my lives are up those in the envelope 💌 are the ones I look forward to. Please solve this soon.  
    Thank you 
  • NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,229 Level 5
    Wait
    It is normal on web but unstable on mobile??? 🤔

• looney
    looney Posts: 12 Level 2
    I'm using desktop  it still happens

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?