🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

King.com account

Options
Steffanie
Steffanie Posts: 3 Newbie
Hi, unfortunately I can't log on to my king account because I forgot my password. But as there is a space sign in the email address of my king account (which is wrong apparently ) I can't reset my password
What can I do? 

Answers

• Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Welcome to our amazing community @Steffanie! If you need help resetting your password, follow the instructions I’ve posted below. 

1. Access the “kingdom connect” icon that can be found in the settings menu. 

2. Click on “Already got a King account? Log in.”

3. Enter your Email Address. 

4. When prompted for a password, click on the “forgot password” button to the right of the text box. 

5. Go into your email and check your spam folder and mark the message as “not spam.” 

6. Open the email in your “Primary” folder (or whatever folder it may have been placed in) and click on the link provided. 

7. Follow all instructions from there to reset your password. 

Let me me know how this goes. 
  • Steffanie
    Options
    Hi there 
    Thanks for the reply 
    The problem is this: I've got a new mobile device and want to transfer my candy crush saga level (I'm over 2000) to the new device. On the old device my candy crush is connected to a king account but I forgot my password. And somehow the connected email address there has a blank between the @ and the domain, I can see it there. But I cannot send a new password because the corresponding email address is invalid because of the blank sign and does not exist  ... 
    What can I do? 
    Regards 

• Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Options
    I’m not quite sure what to do about to recover your email address, but I will flag down a manager to see if there is an explanation. Hang in there! You should have a response soon! 
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Steffanie and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Just to add up to what @Joseph45 said, you can follow the link below and read this thread, at the bottom there is a post from our Community Manager where you can read what is the best option in this case

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/248793/change-email-adress#latest

I hope this will help you. Have a wonderful day 🤗

• Steffanie
    Options
    Hi all 
    Thank you for your help. I tried as suggested, created a new account and used the contact form to write to the customer service if they could transfer my old account to the new one. But all I get is an automatic answer from their AI called Anna.... I need the intervention of a human being. What can I do  
  • cvw
    cvw Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
  • cvw
    Options
    Another thing I have a envelope on one of these games with a number on it when I click on that envelope I don't see anything and the number doesn't go away.   Augh why is it saying I'm not on the internet when I have to be in order to play the game 
  • cvw
    Options
    What's the dif between an alligator and a crocadile? One sees you after awhile another sees you later
  • cvw
    Options
    Post aren't very good at counting I posted 5 times the 1st and 4th didn't get counted
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    Options
    cvw said:
    Another thing I have a envelope on one of these games with a number on it when I click on that envelope I don't see anything and the number doesn't go away.   Augh why is it saying I'm not on the internet when I have to be in order to play the game 

Some players for the games have been getting that notice.  The only thing that seems to work is to uninstall and reinstall your game on your mobile device but I have to WARN you that if you do this you will lose all lives and boosters because they are only saved to your device.  Gold bars will never be lost because those are saved on their server.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?