๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

๐Ÿ—บ Travel with the Jelly Queen and win 30 Gold bars! ๐ŸŒŽ (FINISHED)

Options

Comments

• BAWS
    BAWS Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I would accompany the Jelly Queen to Austria, perhaps the current global leader in the current Jelly/Jam Industry. She could SWIM in a different Jam daily, while I could be on "top of the World" on any of the countless world-class ski-area runs. ...Maybe I will even teach her to ski, if she so desires....

It definitely sounds like the trip of a lifetime for both the J. Queen, and myself! ....and any other King Community members that care to join us as well!

My suitcase is packed, and I'm ready to go!

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Options

I would love to take Jelly Queen to Borneo, Indonesia, I was 8 yrs old when the first and last time I went there, we can explore the Borneo jungle and play with orangutan ๐Ÿฆง and see close the Dayak tribe.

• abinapoudel
    abinapoudel Posts: 22 Level 2
    Options

I m new here checking what is this feature here though i have been playing CC since last 4 years and I saw about getting gold bars here and hence I m here yet have no idea if I m at right place or not.

Stay happy keep swiping ๐Ÿ˜‰

• RegalRenz
    RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend
    Options

Jelly Queen and I would travel to the jelly dungeon where she would get imprisoned for her crimes then Yeti Girl and I would take a girl's trip to some remote location that is COVID-19 free.

• Seddy90
    Seddy90 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

O would love to take her to NASA to see how deep space really is and create fantastic new designs for the candy crush sagas that are out of this world

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,770 Sweet Legend
    Options
  • kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,145 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2020
    Options

Thanks @QueenMia โค๏ธ

I would love to bring Jelly Queen to Pyramid in Cairo Egypt and to show her around the area .

The graet Sphinx in the Giza region. The largest pyramid is called the Khufu or also commonly the great pyramid. The pyramid in the middle is called the Khafre pyramid, Khafre is the son of the Khufu. While the smillest pyramid is called the Menkaure.Menkaure is the son of Khafre and the same time the grandson of Khufu. Only the Khafre pyramid whose top is polished by limestone.

I will bring Jelly Queen to rides Horses and Camels to get around the pyramid. after that see and buy Jelly Queen souvenir . and eat food Egyptian . like Kopta, Konafe, and Koshari๐Ÿ˜‹ and drink tamer hindy .

Hope Jelly Queen happy with my guide tours.

Thank you for tagging me @Spinnifix

Stay safe and warm ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    edited March 2020
    Options

I would see if Jelly Queen would like to visit Italy to see the sites and meet with some of it's people.

We would enjoy the colorful scenery and take in all it's beauty!!

We would see for ourselves what a vibrant country Italy is!!

Thank you for tagging me also @Spinnifix

Take care and be safe.๐Ÿ’œ ๐Ÿ’ช

• Thumper2020
    Thumper2020 Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options

The Queen and I will be staying right here in the USA hanging out at home. No plans to travel right now. Gotta stay healthy.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?