🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Increase How Often Royal Championship Is Live

jjac272903
jjac272903 Posts: 1,083 Level 3
edited December 2020 in Ideas Archive

Jello studio! 😀 The title itself mostly explains this idea. I would like to see the Royal Championship on for a longer period of time, more days a week, and/or making the Royal Championship it's own app as an extension of Candy Crush Jelly. From Sunday to Tuesday is a killer. It"s the anticipation and the yearning of the Championship going live. How about maybe extending Friday to Monday afternoon? Like Tuesday afternoon through Thursday afternoon, the wait is a little easier because the RC goes live the very next day on Friday. So, instead of 48 hours on Friday to Sunday, add a 72 hour period from Friday until Monday afternoon. This is a few suggestions on how the Royal Championship can be on more often. Whether it be longer hours, the Royal Championship going live everyday, or making the RC its own app. I hope the studio will consider this. It's so much fun competing against fellow Jelly Players when the Royal Championship is up and we all look forward to it. If you read the community page, under "Royal," you will see how excited we get when it comes on and how bummed we are when the RC is over. We can't get enough. Please consider this idea💡? Its a win-win for both the studio and players. 👑💰💸🏆

😀🥰🍬🍭🍭🙏🙏

19 votes

Implemented · Last Updated

The Studio implemented this

Comments

• Trev1978
    Trev1978 Posts: 1 Newbie

I agree, love it, love it, love it 😍

• jjac272903

Me too! I hope we get enough votes. 🙏😬🗳

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend

Congratulations 🤗 @jjac272903 The studio is looking into your idea 😊

• jjac272903
    edited May 2020

Whoop whoop! Yay! Hoping for the RC to go live more often. Fingers crossed. Thank you @firebombmarkus 😃🍬🤞

• Leanna_Allen
    Leanna_Allen Posts: 1,169 Level 3

I'm not sure if this has been posted...The tickets won need to have a "bank" like the boosters. If you win a prize you need to be able to use the prize...even if you pay for unlimited. Since boosters are now being carried over this shouldn't be to hard to accomplish...Also emojis need updating. Laughing emoji needs to be GONE...

• jjac272903
    edited May 2020

Can you make that an idea @Leanna_Allen? If you haven't you ought too. I know you have mentioned it many times in the RC thread, or the thread that was deleted. I agree with you too. Also, I agree that the laughing emoji needs to go. Needs to go. I know the studio wont allow a flip of the bird emoji because kids play the game I'msure of it. I don't think its right to taunt throughout the game while we already have the sound of the music, the sound of cages and blockers going on and we have the score to look at, the auto helper of what move you should make, our scores and what move we are thinking of choosing to make...so why keep the laughing emoji to add anger to the mix of it all especially when online games are already sensory overload. I get anger is a motivater. For me though, even when I beat someone that is using that laughing emoji, I'm still worked up over the excessiveness that its used along with it being negative. Also, if the studio put the laughing emoji out there for kids, that's not really sending a good message to them. Anyway, that's just my input on it. I know someone posted an idea about 30 minute ticket times, but I dont remember it saying a bank for tickets won...

• tazma47
    tazma47 Posts: 6 Level 2

Yes I agree the laughing emoji is rude. I enjoy the game a lot. But insults are not neeeded

• jjac272903

@Leanna_Allen I just saw your post. I was writing my own for the boosters and blockers to be restored 😆 I voted just now though. 😉

• Hideee
    Hideee Posts: 6 Level 2

A new royal championship game should start as soon as the last one finishes. I hate waiting for the next one to start.

• jjac272903
    edited May 2020

@Hideee me too! A new game should start after one ends and boards need to rotate and new boards need to be created. I know that might sound like a lot at once but really it's just keeping the RC going and rotating new boards.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?