🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Levels too hard

Options

Answers

• jezza
    jezza Posts: 61 Level 2
    Options

Yes they probably need a few thousand, and then just ignore it.. I have got wise to it all, after soem 2500 levels on candy crush and nearly 3000 on jelly saga.....shame they do not have the foresight to test them before release.

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,031 Community Manager
    Options

Hello again, @jezza!

Rest assured every level is tested before its release by a fantastic team. However, the Studio still listens to the players and can change something if it's needed. 😊

• jezza
    edited May 2020
    Options

Good Good then let the studio have an answer on this

Another (Edit by CM: Rude) hard level/money grabbing level.

Attached below a screen shot....so, a mere 9 monklings short, NOT EVEN ENOUGH ON THE LEVEL TO FINISH IT, no way of finishing the level, and this is as close as I got.....on the "help video" the level is finished with some 9 moves left.......come on WAKE UP

• Lola_Pop
    Options

Hello again, @jezza !

Waiting for a board that "helps" is part of the game!

I like this image another player shared once in the Community:

• jezza
    Options

Went through the level thanks to the "compulsory, cant turn them off boosters, that King normally want money for then ruin the chances of a game by making you wait for them to expire" situation.

Thinking now, as they do not respond to help issues, of having to step up the aggression/language on here......

• Lola_Pop
    Options

Hello again, @jezza !

We report levels that may have a glitch to the Studio, if it's the case, and we report the feedback about levels being too hard, as well. I haven't seen any other player complain about level 2980, and I can play the level myself, so I guessed your comment was about the difficulty and not about a possible technical glitch. 😊

If it's the latter, please send us a video or a gif about it.

Thanks!

• ewok22
    ewok22 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

is Anyone else having an issue with the levels being too hard? I’ll have a “super hard” level

right after a “hard” level then a regular level but it will take me weeks just to pass those 3 what’s annoying is the regular levels are just as hard as the “super hard” levels and it’s too frustrating.

• jezza
    Options

Its been an interesting two weeks, which have resulted in two different solutions. One being that feedback is appreciated and will be fedback to the team (which I firmly believe is a complete lie) and the other is a guru who has taken offence at the incinuations of levels being rigged to make money from peopel buying boosters. The gurus who take offence do stupid things like point towards videos (that are out of date or have things that are different to the factual levels) or use an quto reply system, which defeats what should be happening. There are the ones who when replied with a heated email, get defensive/offensive to which I rise to and have come to the arrangement where they do not read or reply to my emails.....so I can vernt my comments/anger etc.....its working well

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,512 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

I would like to clarify the videos part.

The majority of videos are made by fans who spend many many hours making them, to have the levels changed (without notice to them as they are not king videos) sometimes over and over again. So the pointing to videos can be helpful, but don't blame the people who point you towards out dated videos or the videos themselves. Most of us do it in our free time and work hours letting other things slide to help players. To then have levels changed because of feedback and because we don't have unlimited hours in the day, no video maker has time to go back and check every video for accuracy daily.

You can believe that feedback being passed over is a lie. But it is, whether the studio act on it or act on it immediately is down to them. The community team have no say over that. However, all the levels you have noticed have changed clearly point to that.

• jezza
    edited June 2020
    Options

(Edit by CM: Offensive)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?