๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Live Chat Added to Community Web page for Players

jjac272903
jjac272903 Posts: 1,083 Level 3
edited December 2020 in Ideas Archive

I want to add this as an idea because I can see that players are still frustrated in the RC with all kinds of issues. If the studio would like to hear each players issue, and there are quite a bit, please allow the people to speak and listen to what we're experiencing in the RC coming from real players with real faces and voices. I am so serious on this idea because I get nothing but "my idea or thoughts will be passed on to the studio," thats through email and on the RC tell us what you think page. Some players may shy away from voting for this out of fear maybe that you will cut them or me off this page and community or target us because I feel the game is rigged like that. I am tired of getting nothing back that has been asked for by me or other players when we do get an update. If no one votes, at least I can say what I need to say for myself and for others that are too scared to say some of these things. I would like the people from the studio to read this and no matter if it gets votes or no other votes other than me, please studio read the "Royal Championship - What do you think?" You will see for yourselves. Thank you.

7 votes

Declined ยท Last Updated

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?