Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I joined this King Care page so that I could ask questions about Candy Crush. Why is CC not a game that is on this page?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Nagalottagin,
That is a very good question and I´m glad you asked, Candy Crush will very soon be coming to King Care and we´ll be posting details ASAP. Thanks for your patience and we hope you love our new King Care site.
Have a great day!
Nero
interesting that it hasn’t been added
Hi Nagalottagin,That is a very good question and I´m glad you asked, Candy Crush will very soon be coming to King Care and we´ll be posting details ASAP. Thanks for your patience and we hope you love our new King Care site.Have a great day!Nero
Hi Nero, I have just registered. will they post my gold bars to candy crush as I requested in my email back to them?