Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Will I still get my gold coins for candy crush even though it's not added yet? I play candy crush soda also but prefer Candy Crush and am stuck on 256 any help would be appreciated ty
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey there Kit Kat, sorry to hear that you've not received your gold yet, just pop a quick email to the address below and we'll sort that out in no time
http://about.king.com/support/contact-form
And for help with level 256, watch this great video, I think you'll find it very useful to work out a strategy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-8FR79e_bk
Plish help to 801 level open on play my account