We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

The booster wheel has disappeared from my screen. How do I get it back?

Cindy_Griffis
Cindy_Griffis Posts: 1 Newbie

The daily spin wheel has disappeared from the lower left hand corner of my screen. How do I get it back?

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2

Hi Cindy, you mean the Daily Booster Wheel or the Extra Booster Wheel that you had to pay for in Gold Bars? I still have the Daily Booster Wheel in Candy Crush Saga on my Facebook although it disappears once I've spun it.

• Unknown
    Unknown Posts: 10 Level 2

Try and clean your browser. But it should hopefully come back to you. Might just be having some issues currently. 

• Lisë_D
    Lisë_D Posts: 3 Newbie

I have the same issue, plus none of my messages from friends show up. I do get the booster wheel in the mobile game, and a few of the requests. I've tried clearing my cache, as suggested, which works once, then the problem is back the next time I play the game. I have no problems with any of the other games, so clearly this is an issue with CC and not my browser or computer. This should be fixed!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?