⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Free Lives

Options
Tamara_Groth
Tamara_Groth Posts: 1 Newbie

Everyday I get free lives sent by friends but I can never use them because they are not there? Where do they go? Thanks. 

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Options

Hi Tamara! You can only ever have five lives at a time. If you have a full set of lives and a friend sends you an additional one you will still only have the maximum five lives and will also be unable to ask your friends for extra lives as well. Once you lose a life you will be able to ask others for help and receive lives.

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Options

Hi Tamara, on my mobile all lives and other messages friends send me stay in my inbox. On my Facebook, however, they only seem to be there while I'm connected; if I disconnect and reconnect later on, then they're gone. They only seem to be valid during one Facebook session.

• Burcu_Teomete
    Burcu_Teomete Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I have tried all the solutions people have tried to get back my lives that my friends sent to me. I have hundreds of lives that my friends sent and this week first I have realized that 15 of my lives lost suddenly.I wrote king this problem however they just sent an automatic response saying to check the blogs for similar problem solutions. Nothing similar with mine but I tried to update my iphone and game application. I hadn't received any lives and 4 days after that I had lost 20 more lives which my friends sent. I know the exact live number it was ..20 and returned to 01.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?