Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have lost my progress of candy crush saga. I was at level 276 in the normal game and level 160 in the dreamy game. My user name in facebook is ken korir. Kindly assist me get my progress back.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Ken. Thank you for posting on King Care! I am very sorry to hear that you have lost your progress, I understand that this must be very frustrating. I have passed this on to our team, and someone will be in contact with you shortly. So please check your emails. We hope to have this fixed as quickly as possible
Have a nice day!