Why doesn't Candy Crush respond to comments?

Options

I have asked several questions and made several comments to CC but never received a response. I am now on level 819. It is a rather hard game to complete. I decided to buy extra moves because I only need 2 more wrapped candies. I got one and I bought more moves for 9 gold bars. I failed again so I bought more moves but this time it was 19 bars. Again I failed to get the last wrapped candy. To buy more moves it would now cost 29 bars. I would expect the more one buys the less it would be. I am a big fan of Candy Crush but this tactic is unfair. I know you don't really care about this because you make so much money world wide and I don't expect any response. I think I'll just give it a rest for a while.

Answers

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3
    Options

Hi Michael, there are a lot of unofficial pages and forums; make sure you contact them through an official one and I'm pretty sure they'll get back to you at some stage. As far as I know, they've official FAQ pages for all of their games. This one http://candycrushsaga.com/facebook-help/en is the one for Candy Crush Saga. If you don't find the answer to your question, you can click on 'More.' Check out the 'Boosters' section and click on 'Is it possible to complete the game without buying anything?' You'll be truly surprised by the answer on that one, at least I was! If you are a regular buyer, try then to purchase before you play and get a nice offer from the Yeti shop. I believe it ends up cheaper ;-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?