⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I am trying to get to the next level........

Options
Dulcie_Beak
Dulcie_Beak Posts: 33 Level 2

Every time I go to 'Ask Candy Friends' I get a string of white dots going across the Candy Friend area and I cannot ask anyone.  I have few candy friends as it is, but when I can not even ask them it is impossible!! Frustrated

Answers

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3
    Options

Hi Dulcie, have you tried to play in another browser? Make sure other tabs and programs are closed and check whether you're using the latest version of Flash. This usually does the trick for me! Also, you can continue the Saga on King.com and ask friends for help there; you get random friends assigned I believe, but you can also add your friends there through their email addresses. 

• Crusher18
    Crusher18 Posts: 1,286 Level 2
    Options

Hi Dulcie, have you tried to play in another browser? Make sure other tabs and programs are closed and check whether you're using the latest version of Flash. This usually does the trick for me! Also, you can continue the Saga on King.com and ask friends for help there; you get random friends assigned I believe, but you can also add your friends there through their email addresses. 

This worked for me! Thanks :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?