Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Every time I go to 'Ask Candy Friends' I get a string of white dots going across the Candy Friend area and I cannot ask anyone. I have few candy friends as it is, but when I can not even ask them it is impossible!! Frustrated
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Dulcie, have you tried to play in another browser? Make sure other tabs and programs are closed and check whether you're using the latest version of Flash. This usually does the trick for me! Also, you can continue the Saga on King.com and ask friends for help there; you get random friends assigned I believe, but you can also add your friends there through their email addresses.