Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've had two friends help with unlocking the next episode, but I do not move forward. I have uploaded the latest flash player and rebooted, but had no success. What should I do next?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You need 3 tickets to advance
Hey Betty What exactly happens when you try to progress onto the next level? Is there an error message or something? King have made a video to help with general problems when playing their game on a computer- it may help you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OESCE4Jj2tU