Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
to the beginning. I had been notified that my Facebook session had ended and to log back on again. How do I get back to where I was.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Tried to log back on Facebook to get my progress back still has me on level 1.
Tried to log back on to Facebook in the app still has me on level one but my wife sees me on 345 on her phone im playing bubble witch 2.
You should be able to get your levels back by re-connecting to Facebook as that's where your progress is saved. Just connect again in the app and you should get them back.