Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Keep passing level 170 dreamworld but will not let me move forward. It says I need to complete all levels to move forward. I have completed all levels. Help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Have you passed the levels in the normal Candy world? I know that you have to pass the episode in this world in order to continue in the Dreamworld. So maybe you need to play more normal world levels?