Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
like it shows on top corner of level two little stripped brown and white striped balls with something and a 5 beside it
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This is crap, I have tried to beat this board and wasted several lives and half my day and can that striped ball in the corner down to like 3 and idk how I'm even doing it becuz I fill that board up with striped everything and its blowing up everywhere and still I am not beating it! What kind of board is this?
Hey Michelle Wood! To pass this level, you must collect 5 striped candy + striped candy combinations and score at least 20,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated. I think it is a really tricky level, so good luck! Let us know how you get on.