Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have not been able to play the game for over a week now. When I open the game it goes to 30% and won't go beyond that. I'm on level 619 and I don't want to loose my history. What can I do to resolve this? Thanks in advance for your reply.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey, if you are playing on a PC, King have made a video to help people with loading issues. Check it out and see if it solves your problem.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OESCE4Jj2tU
I hope this helps