Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Describe your question in more detail here Can you help? been stuck on level 245 for months now. 5 wrapped and 5 stripped I am about to stop playing. Any suggestions (at least 80 characters please)please
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@Freddy_Falkner or his mom will help ya.
Don't give up! It's a difficult level I know, getting those combos can be hard work. I think that you need a bit of luck and patience for this level. Maybe this video will help:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwRm791T__w