Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm new to CC and am having fun but I keep clearing level 35 but it won't advance me.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I completed it three times so far. I only got the option wants to ask my friends at Facebook. What to do next?
you must ask your CC friends to send you three tickets before you can go to the next episode.
Are you clearing just the board? If so, you might need to reach a certain amount of points well.