Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have been stuck on this level for months!! Is it possible to pass this level with out spending money???? I am ready to quit!!! HELP
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It's always possible, it can just take a little time! haha. It's a tricky level to give any tips on, I had to watch a lot of videos to find the best tactics for me. Maybe you can do the same:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEsha-Z0gvU