⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Random generator is faulty and level 734 3 stars no boosters is at least 200 times harder than rest

Options
Heg_Oiu
Heg_Oiu Posts: 3 Newbie

All of the Candy Crush levels (ATM 830 regular and 560 dreamworld levels) are fairly easy to get three stars on without boosters, extra moves or other help; all except level 734 which requires at least 200 times as many tries on average than the second hardest. I can't find anyone that has done 734, with 3 stars and no boosters, on youtube or elsewhere.

When you try 734 you also notice that there is a problem with the random generator. Boards and candy sequences repeat exactly. Presumably the random generator is okay but the seed handling is faulty. You need to seed just once and with a unique seed, e.g. a timestamp.

Can you please fix these two bugs?

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Options

I'm happy if I get a 1 star score in most levels, haha. I don't think you can call this a bug. If the level can be passed then I'm sure that you can get any score with the right kind of moves. Keep it up though, if you're heading for 3 stars in each level. 

• Heg_Oiu
    Heg_Oiu Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited February 2015
    Options

Having all levels relatively easy except one gimmick level that is at least 200 times harder than the rest seems to be a bug to me.

With the random generator bug that limits the possible boards and candy sequences it's even possible that the level is impossible to get 3 stars on without boosters, although it probably still is possible.

• Former_User
    Former_User Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Still no fix here. This isn't a bug, but it needs to be fixed b/c it looks like an intentional move to force gameplayers to pay for extra moves if they want to get 3 stars, which isn't in the alleged spirit of the game. 

FWIW, there's a similar issue on 713. The gameboard was reworked and the star-point levels were left in place such that getting even 2 stars on the current format is impossible. Three is absolutely, 100 percent out of the question.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?