Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
the game is refusing to load on face book keeps saying connection was reset
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am having the same problem and it sucks !!!
Hello Candy Crushers! Unfortunately there were some technical issues with our Facebook games yesterday and as a result they were unavailable for a little while. I apologise that you were unable to access them during this time. The games are up & running again now but if you are still having any issues then please let me know.
Hello Candy Crushers! Unfortunately there were some technical issues with our Facebook games yesterday and as a result they were unavailable for a little while. I apologise that you were unable to access them during this time.
The games are up & running again now but if you are still having any issues then please let me know.
King seems down right now:
http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/king.com.html
I am having the same problem with farm heroes .
My cell isn't linking to FB either. I've been trying all day.
I'm having the same problem. Just a blank white space.
I am getting a blank space where the game should be on face book. I can play Candy Crush Soda Saga just fine. I can play Candy Crush on my cell phone, but it will not link to face book and will not move me to the level I was at on my laptop.22