Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I sometimes like to play candy crush in facebook, but since I did the quests on my ipad candy crush will not connect to facebook on my ipad. When I open facebook on my computer and try to play candy crush I get the message "connection was reset"
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Johnnyge. There were some technical issues with our Facebook games yesterday and as a result they were unavailable for a little while. I apologise that you were unable to get access to them during this time.
The games and the connection are up & running again now but if you are still having some issues then please check out this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrmBWnonwtE