⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

There is a 'point/star level' glitch involving 'Candy Crush' Level 713; How may this be resolved?

Options
Tracy_Lane
Tracy_Lane Posts: 139 Level 3

The gameboard has been updated for 'Candy Crush' Level 713, whereas, the 'point/star level' has not been updated for this Level. Therefore, it is impossible to earn more than one star on Level 713. How may this Level issue be resolved so that it is possible to earn three stars on Level 713?

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Options

Hey Tracy Lane, this is a tough one indeed as you can expect at this level! Check out the following video; it has a lot of views so I recon more players like you and me find this a hard one! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tldLkbbUDs

• Tracy_Lane
    Tracy_Lane Posts: 139 Level 3
    edited February 2015
    Options

Hey Tracy Lane, this is a tough one indeed as you can expect at this level! Check out the following video; it has a lot of views so I recon more players like you and me find this a hard one! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tldLkbbUDs

"Thank you" so very much for your prompt response, Randle. Yet, my earlier question needs to be clarified so that you have a complete understanding of my Level progression dilemma. The downloaded gameboard for 'Candy Crush' Level 713 does not include 'color bombs.' This is the original 'Facebook' gameboard for Level 713. The 'point/star' Level ascribed to this Level is as follows: One Star = 10,000 points Two Stars = 150,000 points Three Stars = 300,000 points The 'Candy Crush' gameboard that you so graciously screenshot above for me to view is the new updated version of Level 713. This new updated version includes 'color bombs' with an ascribed updated 'point/star' Level as follows: One Star = 30,000 points Two Stars = 50,000 points Three Stars = 59,000 points Randle, Now, do you understand my Level Progression issue with Level 713? Playing the original downloaded version of 'Candy Crush' Level 713, it is literally impossible to earn more than 'One Star.' Currently, I have earned 97,000 points/Level Ranking...'Number #10. The other nine ranked 'Candy Crush' players/friends have earned 300,000 points or more playing the new updated 'Candy Crush' version for Level 713. The 'Top Player'/Level Rankng...'Number 1' earned over 1,000,000 points which is literally impossible with the ascribed original 'Point/Star' associated with the former gameboard for Level 713. So, my initial question remains to be answered. How may this 'Level Progression' glitch be resolved for Level 713? Yesterday, I sent a detailed description of the 'Level Progression' involving Level 713 to the 'Support Staff' @ King. Although, I stated in my post that the downloaded version of Level 713 that I played was the updated version which was not correct. The 'Facebook' version that I played was the original version of Level 713. Again, "Thank You" for your considerate and prompt reply to my original inquiry. And, if you could possibly expedite my 'Level Progression' issue with the 'King Support' staff, I would deeply appreciate it. Looking forward to your following response.
  • burms
    burms Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Dear Tracy Lane,

I have the same problem, I play on Facebook and on my Android phone, in both cases it is impossible for me to get 3 stars on this level. In order to earn 3 stars I need to reach 300000 points, but it is really impossible. The video posted by Randle refers to the old version of level 713 with bombs and my two versions (Facebook and Android) have no bombs. Bombs help players to score more points, and since I have no bombs on this level I will never gain 3 stars. So, King changed the level (the new level has no bombs) but it did not change the points/stars bar, so an UPDATE is required! 

Monalisa has the same problem, look at this page and click on 'I have this question too'

https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/level-713#entry_11259

• Randle
    Options

Ouch! Just tried to be helpful on this community page Tracy.
  • Randle
    Options

Dear Tracy Lane,

I have the same problem, I play on Facebook and on my Android phone, in both cases it is impossible for me to get 3 stars on this level. In order to earn 3 stars I need to reach 300000 points, but it is really impossible. The video posted by Randle refers to the old version of level 713 with bombs and my two versions (Facebook and Android) have no bombs. Bombs help players to score more points, and since I have no bombs on this level I will never gain 3 stars. So, King changed the level (the new level has no bombs) but it did not change the points/stars bar, so an UPDATE is required! 

Monalisa has the same problem, look at this page and click on 'I have this question too'

https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/level-713#entry_11259

Hey burms, thanks for your comment and good point!
  • Miss-2
    Miss-2 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Same problem for me, impossible to get 3 stars, the point/stars bar should be changed, or bombs should be added again to this level

• Former_User
    Former_User Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I can't believe king hasn't fixed this yet. They changed the level to create this mess so they can change it again to fix it!

• Miss-2
    Miss-2 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I would like to earn as many stars as I can, and possibly 3 stars on each level, but since I know that it is impossible, it is stupid for me to keep playing

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Options

Hello,

I have just updated another post about this question. You can find the answer here:

https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/level-713-1702663906

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?