Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am unable to ask friends to help me open the next episode. When I click "Ask Friends," I get a blank blue screen where my friends should be. I have written several times to King Games, but am not getting a response.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have the same problem. I tried the suggestion and logged onto the website. Changed settings to match Facebook account. Have the same problem
Hi Lola! King Customer Care wrote you back and I can also see you wrote back to us about the issue you are experiencing. I suggest in the meantime that you play Candy Crush Saga on King.com as a work around. Please go here: https://king.com/#!/play/candycrush - log in and then click on the cog wheel, top right corner of screen. From here you can choose 'Account' then sync with your Facebook progress. Once done you'll be able to send/receive help from friends. I hope this helps you out :-)