Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have been on this level for months. Is there a trick to get past it? I love this game but not sure how to get past this level without spending money.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Debbie. I know what it is like to be stuck on a tricky level. Get the ingredients to the middle of the board. Forget about breaking all meringues and finally make combos, especially vertical striped candies.
Here is a video that may also help:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xpxi67WUu8
Good luck!