Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I know it's getting harder to come-up with ideas for the upper levels, so I have a suggestion... create a candy/booster that reverses the direction of the train.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Haha, I like it. Personally i'd like to see a level pass. So maybe you can't buy it but you need to get like 3 stars in so many levels to earn and then its something you can save up, like a 'skip this level' pass. So when you get really really stuck, you can skip to the next level!