Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Does anyone who passed Level 829 in Candy Crush Saga, have any tips to pass this level without using your free boosters
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Carol! Check this out: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/candy-crush-saga-level-829
That level I actually found kind of fun. It's possible, sometimes frustrating, you just have to keep at it and no, I wouldn't use any boosters. They are a waste on this level. Good luck girl!
Hi Carol, I'm on my Candy Crushing way, but not there yet. I've heard from a lot of friends that they find this a very hard level. Here's a video I've found on YouTube, hope this'll help you; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zE6l-nGiYIY