Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
This level i bad for the play, i think i will stop to play Candy Crush, because level 829 is impossibble without use a lot of money. I have try at last 500 play
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Gert Kamp Jensen! Check this out: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/candy-crush-saga-level-829
Wow you've done great to get so far. I am not there yet myself but I found this video online that should help you out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHmxlKwYe_U
Good luck and let us know how you get on!