Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I start playing with 25 lives and it will stop at 17 lives, can't level up.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey I found this video of level 97, I hope this helps you out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LzeT72ViPY
Don't worry too much about the bombs unless you have one that's about to go off in a few moves, you can generally ignore the timers and focus on making high-scoring moves. The bombs will often take care of themselves as more candies drop.
Good luck!