Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Unlike the other person, I'm finding it nearly impossible to get the 20 boxed candies. I came within 1 and that was only cuz 4 went off on my last move.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Justin Loncar! Check this out: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/candy-crush-saga-level-829
Hey Justin, I've just answered a similar question from user komvehk. All you need to know is how to create the required special candies; you'll then manage to work your way through the level. Watch the following video from YouTube, where the player even finishes the level with 1 move left! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zE6l-nGiYIY