Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My game post are seen by me and my app friends for games candy crush saga and candy crush soda and puzzle charms but I am not seeing any post but my own.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am not seeing anyone elses shared game prizes in news feed or on their walls from the game wheel other than mine.
I don't quite understand, could you take a screenshot for us all please?