Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi there, I am stuck at level 829, and I have lost the will to continue. I still have credits on my name, my question is whether it is possible to buy them back, or to transfer them to a friend?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Turtlesforever! Check this out: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/candy-crush-saga-level-829
I think 829 is frustrating a lot of players at the moment. I think its good to take a break now and then, I find myself leaving and coming back to games if I get too frustrated.
Ps. I know its not possible to transfer boosters/gold etc, sorry!