Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I read that you need to combine 2 color bombs in order to clear the left side. Even when I do that it only clears the right side. What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance for your help!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I think that was the old version of the level. I know that it was changed and now the colorbombs don't have the same effect. I found this video for you on youtube that shows how the new level works. I hope it helps! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlHUboywqQo
I think that was the old version of the level. I know that it was changed and now the colorbombs don't have the same effect. I found this video for you on youtube that shows how the new level works. I hope it helps!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlHUboywqQo