Hi. i am on level 102 which i am unable to cross that level so need help

Options
Noel_Fernandes
Noel_Fernandes Posts: 3 Newbie

I am on level 102 , which i am unable to cross and go to other level, as i play from Facebook Candy Crush Saga.

Please help

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Options

Hi Noel! Try the following strategy: Always look out for the candy bombs as the bombs detonate after only 5 moves.  

Make some combos and they will help you in clearing up the licorice and meringue (I prefer striped and wrapped combos) to clear all of the meringue in one move.

Vertical candies are also very valuable in this level. Use the candies to clear columns with a lot of chocolate in them. What works for me is to create holes in the lower layers of licorice and meringue which can then either be taken care of with a striped candy, or through expanding the area until all the blocks are gone. Make sure to choose your moves carefully in this step, as this part can easily fail the level if you’re not careful.

After the blocks have been cleared you can now begin working on dropping the ingredients normally :-)

Please also see this video from YouTube to give you an idea of best strategy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bazUaXY2PDA

Good luck! :-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?