Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Each time I use two color bomb combo the game crashes and I lose my color bombs.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Christinebb! Sounds like a bad install on your mobile device. I suggest you try the following:
1) Make sure you have the game connected to Facebook so that all your progress is stored there.
2) Uninstall the Candy Crush Saga
3) Reboot your mobile device
4) Re-install Candy Crush Saga
5) Connect to Facebook (the blue button) and you should be set for go! :-)