Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I also logged in via Android phone, IPad, and Facebook on PC and NO bonuses at all. I put in an email to King.com support and I'm waiting for them to respond. I thought the $3.99 was a great deal, this really has me mad.....
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you have an issue with a purchase you've made, i'd get in touch with them via the following link, I'm sure they'll be able to sort that out.
http://help.king.com/contact