Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Need more levels after 845 added asap please? I really want to play some more but cant because there aren't anymore levels.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Heey! Wow you are far in the game. I don't know when the next levels will be released but you can always find out information on the new releases on their Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/candycrushsagaHave fun!
Heey! Wow you are far in the game. I don't know when the next levels will be released but you can always find out information on the new releases on their Facebook page here:
https://www.facebook.com/candycrushsaga
Have fun!