Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am on level 830, and wanting to go to next level. Ever since update, I ask friends for help, but not one reply. Never had a problem like this. Usually it takes an hour or less. Please help. I'm getting behind
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Boomer, have you tried to play in another browser, clear the browser's cache and close other tabs and programs? I'd recommend you to do a restart of the PC too. If you play on a mobile device, I'd check for updates and do a restart as well. Other option you have, is to synchronize your progress on King.com with your Facebook and ask friends for help there so you get passed that roadblock.