Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Have lost all my boosters after I could not connect to Facebook through no fault of my own. How do I get them back
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Silvertown Girl, did you save so many boosters from the booster wheel? I hope you've done a backup of your apps. If so, try to restore Candy Crush Saga from that backup and I hope you'll get then back in your game. I didn't do a backup and mine were lost, it made me stop saving so many boosters.