Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
it doesn't give me the option of playing the three challenges to unlock more levels. Someone help please. no luck on fb friends and I don't want to buy anything.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have been sending requests to my friends but I will only get 2 responses/help, then none of them will get my requests after. I think the game is programmed like this so we are forced to buy. Very deceitful!!!
Hey I had a similar problem in Pet Rescue Saga a while back. It only appeared to be a problem on Facebook and only when reaching new worlds. So I simply passed the block on my mobile and then continued playing on Facebook again. I hope this helps you.