Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I purchased this pack accidentally 5 times, received the gold bars but none of the bon
uses. How do I get my money back or collect the color bombs, lollipop hammers, and 2 hours of lives for all three purchased. Now I want a refund!!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Usha! Please follow the steps described here: https://king.com/#!/faq/Purchases - don't forget to include the email receipt or a screenshot of the transaction and we'll get back to you right away.