Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
for 2 days now friends have been sending tickets for me to move on and all that comes through is lives. What is the problem??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
i have the same problem . i do am seemingly not able to get my help messages out. That is my friends ldo not receive them. I am playing on PC, facebook and am in Level 870. Never had this problem before.
I'm playing on facebook as well with the same problem. Tickets are not showing up on my iPhone or on fb, but I keep getting notifications saying they've been sent. I have deleted and reinstalled the app on my phone. Other options?
Hey Kristin, have you tried playing on Facebook to see if the problem is there as well? Also what kind of mobile are you playing on?