Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've reached level 830 and although I have asked loads of times for help to move on to the next level, it is either ignoring me, or people aren't seeing my request. Or, they are seeing it and it's not accepting their help. What do I do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey there are only 830 levels on mobiles but there are 845 on Facebook. Can you ask one of your friends if they can see your request? I had this problem a while back I think, and then the issue appeared to just resolve itself... strange